The blog this week will be about the best high end foundations our senior makeup artist at Addictive Beauty Studio recommends.
- Estee Lauder ‘Double wear’ : £31.00 This foundation is one of the best and we cannot recommend this product enough to you! This product blends really well, it will give you a beautiful flawless finish and will ensure that it doesn’t look cakey at all. Score: 10/10
- Nars ‘All day Luminous’: £32.00 This foundation has a full coverage however it is natural looking. A little will go a long way with this product, after you have applied this foundation there is no grease or shine in sight. Score: 9/10
- HD forever foundation: £29.00 This foundation gives you a really smooth finish and this foundation is very buildable depending on how you like the coverage. You can wear this foundation everyday. Score: 8.5/10
- Too Faced ‘Born this way’: £29.00 Born this way is an amazing full coverage foundation which is very buildable. This foundation will cover all scars and blemishes and will leave a natural finish! In terms of photography your pictures will look fantastic after using this foundation! Score: 8/10
- Illamasqua ‘Skin base’: £32.50 This foundation is super blend able and gives an amazing finish! this product would be amazing for anyone who is going for a dewy finish. We do not recommend this foundation to anyone with dry skin as it is predominantly powder based Score: 5/10